Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016

Memories from another era - large sized drawing

Memories from another era - large sized drawing During „Thementag zur zeitgenössischen Sachbeschädigung“ ( theme day of contemporary vandalism ) I draw a „mural“ live inside „Zeche1“ in Bochum. Robert Kaltenhäuser invited me to participate in a one day action based on 3 stops about contemporary movements in Graffiti Art. I simulated a mural by using a really small and funny elevator and working „top down“.
The content of the work is connected to discussions and talks which happend during my stay in Bochum. I met up some old school writers from Dresden and Bochum and we spoke about the past of painting trains and doing graffiti. The work is done with brush and white paint on wooden boards.
Memories from another era - large sized drawing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

kostenloser Counter